My Fabulous Food - Sweet and Spicy Cauliflower Steaks with Chimichurri
I’d like to thank Chanel Murphy, Founder and Executive Director of My Fabulous Food, for sharing the delicious cauliflower recipe below! This quick and easy meal is perfect for week nights! Be sure to check out the My Fabulous Food website and let me know if you’ve tried out the recipe!
SWEET AND SPICY CAULIFLOWER STEAKS WITH CHIMICHURRI
Cooking Time/Preparation: 25 minutes
· 2-3 tablespoons of avocado oil
· 1 head of cauliflower, cleaned and cut into 4 vertical slices
· 1 tablespoon of Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Lime Seasoning by My Fabulous Food
· ½ teaspoon of Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt by My Fabulous Food
For the Chimichurri Sauce
· ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil
· 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
· ½ cup of Italian parsley, chopped
· 1 garlic clove, minced
· ½ teaspoon of Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt
· ½ teaspoon of red pepper chili flakes
· ground black pepper, to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Heat a large cast iron pan over medium-high heat. Add avocado oil.
3. Season cauliflower steaks with the Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Lime Seasoning and Alderwood Smoke Sea Salt.
4. Place cauliflower steaks into cast iron pan, and sear for approximately 4 minutes on each side, or until crispy.
5. Transfer cast iron pan to the oven, and bake cauliflower steaks for 15 minutes, or until softened.
6. For the chimichurri, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, parsley, garlic, and seasonings in a food processor. Pulse until mixture is smooth.
7. Spoon chimichurri over cooked cauliflower.
Connect with My Fabulous Food: